Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Font Color of ani-watch website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fattyking

fattyking

Font Color of ani-watch website Empty
PostSubject: Font Color of ani-watch website   Font Color of ani-watch website I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:14 am

Hey all. Happy new year and best wishes for this year.

The new ani-watch website seems much cooler and high-tech compared to the previous 1 and thats really cool. But the font color used is hard to be seen through the dark blue background.. So its just a suggestion but maybe the moderators could change it to a brighter color? xD
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

PostSubject: Re: Font Color of ani-watch website   Font Color of ani-watch website I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Could you have added a bigger signature? Shocked
Back to top Go down
fattyking

fattyking

PostSubject: Re: Font Color of ani-watch website   Font Color of ani-watch website I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:19 pm

hehe. guess i could. =D
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

PostSubject: Re: Font Color of ani-watch website   Font Color of ani-watch website I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:38 am

I just noticed it's Bleach! I've only seen around 100 episodes so I guess this means Rukia changes quite a bit...
Back to top Go down
fattyking

fattyking

PostSubject: Re: Font Color of ani-watch website   Font Color of ani-watch website I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:56 am

not really.. this is the newest movie that was released in december. it shows rukia like this =D. Dont think it has anything to do with the series though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Font Color of ani-watch website   Font Color of ani-watch website I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Font Color of ani-watch website
Page 1 of 1