Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ani-watch version 2!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin
Chris

ani-watch version 2! Empty
PostSubject: ani-watch version 2!   ani-watch version 2! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:17 am

ani-watch has finally gotten a new design. It is more practical and better looking than before, and we hope you like it. We now have a better shoutbox, downloads and the updates are now in one post on the frontpage.

One thing that's a bit different is that we have the completed anime on its own list, and the ongoing anime are located under the shoutbox. Let us know what you think by replying to this topic.

Please donate to support us and to keep us running.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ani-watch.net
Amber

Amber

PostSubject: Re: ani-watch version 2!   ani-watch version 2! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:14 am

It looks like your currently having some technical difficulties, lol. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Black-kun
Admin
Black-kun

PostSubject: Re: ani-watch version 2!   ani-watch version 2! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:32 am

yea for sure.. XDD but actually it came from blogger itself, coz we have two testing site and all work fine.. ^^ sorry for the inconvinient

Edit:

All system in order, no bugs so far... ^^ please report some wrong linking or some not working link to us ^^ ty and enjoy ani-watch V2 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ani-watch version 2!   ani-watch version 2! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ani-watch version 2!
Page 1 of 1