Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

..New Anime Series..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black-kun
Admin
Black-kun

..New Anime Series.. Empty
PostSubject: ..New Anime Series..   ..New Anime Series.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:58 pm

I'm back with another topic... Cool

this time i'll bring you to new release anime... well on ani-watch we can see atleast 4 nuu series Very Happy ...well lets check one by one of them... cyclops

1. Sekirei
This anime get hit on the first episode..on ani watch they are about 280 views less then a week for this anime.. i like it to.. since i like it from the manga...but i hope it dont get crapy on later episode like rosario+vampire... i love rosario vampire manga.. but the anime series hontoni sucks....i hope sekirei will stick to the manga...aint get wierdo.. amien... Smile

2.Zero no Tsukaima : Princess no Rondo
Hit the second by about 188 views within less a week..so saito n the others can lure the viewer well.. i also enjoying this series..what would you expect.. cute lousie, nice siesta..n saito.. since the 2 season before going good, i hope this series go well....

3.World Destruction
Bloody new series...nice graphic..well i think the creator create this anime to intoduce the game that will be launched somedays...well it hit 96 viewer within 2 days.. pretty good shot.. n the voice on the male protagonist kinda remembering me of aoba riku on "tokimeki memorial only love"...n the female protagonist kinda sexy...i think Wink ...

4.Strike Witches
Already out the second episode.. but still nuu anime series..story about group of girl n their super power..hit 92 views...kinda nice anime...

That's All.. nuu anime series.. hope you all enjoy...
Replies...Dozo...
Thx.... Cool

cheers Support Ani-Watch cheers
Back to top Go down
Cody
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ..New Anime Series..   ..New Anime Series.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:51 am

thanks for these reviews.

which one do you recommend out of all 4?
Back to top Go down
Black-kun
Admin
Black-kun

PostSubject: Re: ..New Anime Series..   ..New Anime Series.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:22 pm

well... i would like to watch all of them.. but due the time circumstance ( i have school to attend) i only watch sekirei tough....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..New Anime Series..   ..New Anime Series.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..New Anime Series..
Page 1 of 1