Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veoh - Broken / Dead Links?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazeko

Kazeko

Veoh - Broken / Dead Links? Empty
PostSubject: Veoh - Broken / Dead Links?   Veoh - Broken / Dead Links? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:38 am

It might just be me, but almost every anime that I've seen linked to Veoh has a dead 401 link, telling you to remove all links connecting to it.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but this is seriously annoying. It also seems that most of the good anime's that I actually want to watch are Veoh links ONLY!

If you know if this is just my computer being stupid, and you have ideas on how to fix this, feel free to speak up, other wise, I really do hope we get new links to episodes of videos around the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zxkazexz.webs.com/
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

PostSubject: Re: Veoh - Broken / Dead Links?   Veoh - Broken / Dead Links? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:16 pm

My guess is that they don't allow allow fullscreen links anymore, so any link that has "fullscreen_single2.htlm" won't work. But, I can't get the original link for those videos, because they're not on my account (hell, I can't even enter veoh). Ofcourse, they might be simply deleted.

As for fixing, it'd be like reuploading half of the site, and I certainly don't have that much time. Sorry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kazeko

Kazeko

PostSubject: Re: Veoh - Broken / Dead Links?   Veoh - Broken / Dead Links? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:29 pm

scratch That's a little disappointing, but okay. Thanks for replying anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

PostSubject: Re: Veoh - Broken / Dead Links?   Veoh - Broken / Dead Links? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:56 pm

No problem Smile . Meanwhile, if you have any particular anime you wanna watch and it's dead, tell me, I'll try to reupload it.
Back to top Go down
Kazeko

Kazeko

PostSubject: Re: Veoh - Broken / Dead Links?   Veoh - Broken / Dead Links? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:28 pm

No, there's no specific anime, but I just found it some what annoying that some worked fine - MegaVideo's and SOME MySpace videos, and all Veoh's seemed to be dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veoh - Broken / Dead Links?   Veoh - Broken / Dead Links? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veoh - Broken / Dead Links?
Page 1 of 1