Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Royale request~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dafac

Battle Royale request~ Empty
PostSubject: Battle Royale request~   Battle Royale request~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:42 pm

I have been searching this anime for ages and haven't found it anywhere. Could you please do your best and find it and put it on ur site? It would be very, VERY appriciated! If you guys can do it I simply worship you <3

Dafac~

ps. Sorry for the bad grammar, my english sucks ^^

thank you allready!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale request~   Battle Royale request~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:46 am

Hey. I actually managed to find battle royal. I usually don't upload such old anime, but since there were only one episode, I'll do it. Expect it to be uploaded by the end of the weekend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ani-watch.net
Dafac

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale request~   Battle Royale request~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Thank you very much :3 *hugs*
You are the best!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale request~   Battle Royale request~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:05 pm

I only found it dubbed in english... I don't upload dubbed anime, but if you like I can upload it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ani-watch.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale request~   Battle Royale request~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale request~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site Related :: Request-
Jump to: