Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peace maker Kurogane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyberloard

Peace maker Kurogane Empty
PostSubject: Peace maker Kurogane   Peace maker Kurogane I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:16 am

is it possible to get Peace maker Kurogane, the reason i'm doing this is because i found it on crunchyroll and as some of you may know CR is going down the tube as a source because of the "you must wait said number of days before you can watch this" some may say well you can get a membership and watch it. yes i could but if i had the money to do so i would be buying the dvds.

anyway ya i request Peace maker Kurogane
Back to top Go down
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

PostSubject: Re: Peace maker Kurogane   Peace maker Kurogane I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:13 pm

OK. Already downloading Smile but i'm downloading through torrents, and you know how speed sux via torrents xD. so wait for it.
Back to top Go down
Cyberloard

PostSubject: Re: Peace maker Kurogane   Peace maker Kurogane I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:38 am

Ufis* wrote:
OK. Already downloading Smile but i'm downloading through torrents, and you know how speed sux via torrents xD. so wait for it.

Very Happy thanks, it's worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

PostSubject: Re: Peace maker Kurogane   Peace maker Kurogane I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:27 pm

ok, finished ^_^ Enjoy bounce Peace Maker Kurogane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace maker Kurogane   Peace maker Kurogane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace maker Kurogane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site Related :: Request-
Jump to: