Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

streaming sites

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ninjakiss

streaming sites Empty
PostSubject: streaming sites   streaming sites I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:55 am

i know that as of late veoh and mega vid are not as good as they once were for streaming anime. have you guys considered using sites like supernovatube, google video and dailymotion as mirror sites. there are others ive stumbled onto wit good quality streaming. i will list them too
but please can you guys alternate or provide mirrors. megavid is seriously annoying.
Back to top Go down
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

streaming sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: streaming sites   streaming sites I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:55 pm

the good thing about megavideo is that it rarely deletes your videos and the upload speed is huge (it's actually instant but that's a different story), and those other you listed don't have such good points ^_^ and one more thing, at megavideo your videos can be unlimited size (it says that it's limited, but it's not (I have uploaded 1,4GB movie there in one piece))
Back to top Go down
ninjakiss

streaming sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: streaming sites   streaming sites I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Ufis* wrote:
the good thing about megavideo is that it rarely deletes your videos and the upload speed is huge (it's actually instant but that's a different story), and those other you listed don't have such good points ^_^ and one more thing, at megavideo your videos can be unlimited size (it says that it's limited, but it's not (I have uploaded 1,4GB movie there in one piece))

i see your point, but its anoying as a viewer and visitor to your site that for every two video i watch there i'm told to wait over an hour to continue watching. the sites i named may be a pain on a level, but there are more that stream im sure. And spernovatube isnt bad for deleting videos. in fact, most movie streaming sites use it for movies now.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

streaming sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: streaming sites   streaming sites I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:33 am

When my time is up, I simply disconnect from the internet and then connect again and it works. Neutral I suppose maybe that doesn't work for you though... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

streaming sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: streaming sites   streaming sites I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Amber wrote:
When my time is up, I simply disconnect from the internet and then connect again and it works. Neutral I suppose maybe that doesn't work for you though... Neutral
that's cuz your IP is dynamic, lucky you =_= xD. people with static IP can't use this trick =/. and ninjakiss, did you try using proxies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

streaming sites Empty
PostSubject: Re: streaming sites   streaming sites I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

streaming sites
Page 1 of 1