Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, helping is caring :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sonic12399
Admin
sonic12399

Hello, helping is caring :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, helping is caring :)   Hello, helping is caring :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:20 am

Hey saw the news that you guys need some help uploading?

I usually upload code geass R2 to megaupload. I have my vids set to private so to prevent em getting delete. Since today episode 13 is out, I finished uploading it onto megaupload. Not sure if I am allowed to post the url of the video on here so not gonna. But yea I have the episode here ready to share with you guys. Just let me know when you guys need it or a way of me to put it up on ani watch.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Hello, helping is caring :)   Hello, helping is caring :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:41 pm

Hi there. That's good, but we already got the latest episodes, and currently we only use streaming sites such as megavideo and veoh. You can log onto megavideo with your megaupload account and upload anime there. Currently we need help with ongoing anime and reuploading.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ani-watch.net
sonic12399
Admin
sonic12399

PostSubject: Re: Hello, helping is caring :)   Hello, helping is caring :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:39 pm

alright, think that trinity blood and hayate no gotoku are offline on your guys's site.

I have both of these uploaded so let me know when you want the link to em
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Hello, helping is caring :)   Hello, helping is caring :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:52 pm

Where have you uploaded them?
Back to top Go down
sonic12399
Admin
sonic12399

PostSubject: Re: Hello, helping is caring :)   Hello, helping is caring :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:30 am

megavideo...
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Hello, helping is caring :)   Hello, helping is caring :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:27 am

I can send you an invite to ani-watch, and then you can post and edit posts on ani-watch, but then I need your email address.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, helping is caring :)   Hello, helping is caring :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, helping is caring :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site Related :: New staff-
Jump to: