Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seirei no Moribito

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mezmo101

Seirei no Moribito Empty
PostSubject: Seirei no Moribito   Seirei no Moribito I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:36 am

Someone please upload this anime series. Lots of critics praise it for its high quality action sequences.

Seirei no Moribito 7530l
Back to top Go down
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

Seirei no Moribito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei no Moribito   Seirei no Moribito I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:33 pm

oke, sure Razz
Back to top Go down
Mezmo101

Seirei no Moribito Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Seirei no Moribito I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:25 am

Thanks dude I really appreciate it. Keep up the good job...seems like your the only one upload episodes/mew series'
Back to top Go down
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

Seirei no Moribito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei no Moribito   Seirei no Moribito I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:04 pm

well, kinda Embarassed , and thanks ^^. your request will be ready soon, probably at around 03:00 in the morning ^^
Back to top Go down
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

Seirei no Moribito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei no Moribito   Seirei no Moribito I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:38 pm

ok, it's finally up xD sorry that it took forever ;/
Back to top Go down
Mezmo101

Seirei no Moribito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei no Moribito   Seirei no Moribito I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:50 am

Its no problem. I was starting to think that you forgot haha. All that matters is that you posted it so thanks! and keep up the good work dude!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

Seirei no Moribito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei no Moribito   Seirei no Moribito I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:11 pm

haha.. I feel warm inside, when I hear such words xD Embarassed Very Happy heh.. I'd never forget a request. anyway, happy watching ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seirei no Moribito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei no Moribito   Seirei no Moribito I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seirei no Moribito
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site Related :: Request-
Jump to: