Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ldy_Chinay

Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi Empty
PostSubject: Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi   Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:59 am

I luv yaoi? Anyone else? Very Happy

i luv how one of the guys is usually taller and agressive and older, while the other one is younger, shorter and innocent Very Happy

and the agressive one takes control Very Happy sooo kawaii Very Happy

^-^
Back to top Go down
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi   Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:06 pm

lol! i totaly like the same thing about it xD although i saw only one episode of yaoi anime ;// can you mb suggest me some?
Back to top Go down
cosmicspiderman

cosmicspiderman

Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi Empty
PostSubject: totaly love it   Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:31 pm

i like yaoi anime i mean it no diffrent from other anime dont understand why guys dont like it i mean i am a guy and im stright i think its just diffrent but ya very first yoai anime for me was Gravitation =D
Back to top Go down
tabbylove24

Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi   Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:03 am

I love yaoi. It's so sexy it's to bad there aren't that many. But to me Junjou Romantica is the best I've seen so far. I definitely recommend! It has to seasons currently on season 2.
Back to top Go down
ceriodaphnia

Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi   Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:30 pm

cosmicspiderman wrote:
i like yaoi anime i mean it no diffrent from other anime dont understand why guys dont like it i mean i am a guy and im stright i think its just diffrent but ya very first yoai anime for me was Gravitation =D

We are all diffrent Wink
I usually don't enjoy yaoi. But I can watch it if it isnt just romance between men but actually alot more in the whole plot Smile

Got one in mind which Ive watched which could put as yaoi, Kyou Kara Maoh, tho I would think Maoh is more shonen-ai.. anyway..

And the reason why? I donno, I don't dislike homosexuals but Its just nothing for me and I can't really put myself into the characters of the anime if its yaoi Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi   Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anime General :: Yaoi/Yuri-
Jump to: