Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Robot Taisen (Super Robot Wars) - Game Series / Anime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazeko

Kazeko

Super Robot Taisen (Super Robot Wars) - Game Series / Anime Empty
PostSubject: Super Robot Taisen (Super Robot Wars) - Game Series / Anime   Super Robot Taisen (Super Robot Wars) - Game Series / Anime I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:32 am

Overview :

The SRT / SRW series is about a whole bunch of the Gundam anime's, games, etcetera being jam-packed into one really really awesome game.

I believe the series started with SRT - A, which is in Japanese. It stars main characters Axel, and Lamia. Though I've yet to find out which anime's they came from, they are still my favourite characters out of all of the Gundam games I've played so far.

Another thing that really surprised me is that they included the Shining Gundam / God Gundam (Burning Gundam in U.S.A. for religious preference reasons) along with the Gundams from the Gundam Wing series.

The game allows the player / user to make strategic moves based on a complicated battle system. Each "turn", you're allowed to move each of your units, either a Gundam, or a Mobile Armour, and either attack, or go into standby mode (End that unit's individual turn)

I think this series is REALLY worth playing, even if it's just a short demo. Also, Banpresto, a small section of Bandai, came up with an anime based on SRT/SRW : Original Generation, shortly after its release.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zxkazexz.webs.com/
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

PostSubject: Re: Super Robot Taisen (Super Robot Wars) - Game Series / Anime   Super Robot Taisen (Super Robot Wars) - Game Series / Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:58 am

Sounds weird... and pretty much like Final Fantasy. You have any screenshots? Would love to see the graphics of the game Smile
Back to top Go down
Kazeko

Kazeko

PostSubject: Re: Super Robot Taisen (Super Robot Wars) - Game Series / Anime   Super Robot Taisen (Super Robot Wars) - Game Series / Anime I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:57 pm

No, but I have even better, a slightly edited video of one of the first games, SRT/SRW - A.

Check it out : Here's the video

Edit
Also, if you think the graphics of that are really crappy, you'll have to deal with it - that first game came out in 1999, but the newer ones are even better.

I'd get you screenies of the new ones, but I don't have an emulator to take high def pictures of DS games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zxkazexz.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Robot Taisen (Super Robot Wars) - Game Series / Anime   Super Robot Taisen (Super Robot Wars) - Game Series / Anime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Robot Taisen (Super Robot Wars) - Game Series / Anime
Page 1 of 1