Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birdy Decoder - About that end (spoilers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadlyVista

DeadlyVista

Birdy Decoder - About that end (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Birdy Decoder - About that end (spoilers)   Birdy Decoder - About that end (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:00 am

Ok, Birdy Decode has reach the season end and i am not satisfied with that final.

Sincerely, if something make sense to me, it is Birdy start to feel something about Senkawa-kun. I don know if they will explore it in next season , but why i am saying that... well, after to live together in same mind , and just to live in same room, you can start a relationship that arises from this common experience. And Senkawa-kun lives it, and certainly, Birdy could feel the same.

What do you think about? To share the same mind could not create a special feeling (love i mean) between that guys?
Back to top Go down
ceriodaphnia

Birdy Decoder - About that end (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birdy Decoder - About that end (spoilers)   Birdy Decoder - About that end (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:26 pm

Kinda obvious that theres feelings in the air but they don't want to show it cause they had already planned to have a second season and maybe wants "watchers" to stay tuned and see what will really happend and let the "watchers" think; "Will they evolve any deep feelings or not? Wouldnt it be beatifull if they did?".

So there is a urge to watch the second season and find out.
BUT do remember that japanese people usually have special twists and it may happend a whole diffrent thing you could imagine just to suprise you.
It isnt the first time such a thing would happend Razz

Or something like that xD

just my 2 cents!

Cerio
Back to top Go down

Birdy Decoder - About that end (spoilers)
Page 1 of 1