Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uploader wannabe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

Uploader wannabe Empty
PostSubject: Uploader wannabe   Uploader wannabe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:03 pm

I just discovered that i can upload videos to megavideo instantly with Mega Manager ( i uploaded 2 episodes of Zero No Tsukaima in 2 secs ;O ), so i though I'd help you guys with uploading Smile. Am I "hired"? ^^
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Uploader wannabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploader wannabe   Uploader wannabe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:19 pm

Yes. You can post the links in the forum, or you can join the site, but then you'll need to know how to use blogger and know some basic html.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ani-watch.net
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

Uploader wannabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploader wannabe   Uploader wannabe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:16 pm

Well i don't know those things , but if they are not hard to learn, then maybe you (or someone else) can teach me them Very Happy. So for now i'll just post the links in the forum.
p.s. when I upload video should i make it private or no?
Back to top Go down
sonic12399
Admin
sonic12399

Uploader wannabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploader wannabe   Uploader wannabe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:29 pm

Ufis* wrote:
Well i don't know those things , but if they are not hard to learn, then maybe you (or someone else) can teach me them Very Happy. So for now i'll just post the links in the forum.
p.s. when I upload video should i make it private or no?

yes make them private. Or you can do this for now, just post the links in the Links section and one of us admins will post on the site.

go here for instruction how to post links
https://ani-watch.forumotion.net/links-f14/how-to-post-links-such-as-veoh-megavideo-vreel-etc-t106.htm

Also the reason why they are uploaded instantly:

Quote :
MegaUpload/Megavideo employs MD5 to identify and avoid the storage of duplicated files. A master server stores MD5 hashes along with their server numbers. When a file is uploaded through Mega Manager, a query to the master server with its hash is sent before any data. If a match is found, the file is not uploaded again. This was discovered by deliberately uploading two files with different content but colliding MD5 hashes. Only the file which was uploaded first remained in the server. Attempts to upload the second file failed because Megaupload/Megavideo regarded it as an exisiting file. This showed that MD5 is not reliable to identify files as unique; therefore a second hash such as SHA1 should be used.
Back to top Go down
Black-kun
Admin
Black-kun

Uploader wannabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploader wannabe   Uploader wannabe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:04 pm

hoho... n that's why i love megavid....^^
Back to top Go down
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

Uploader wannabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploader wannabe   Uploader wannabe I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:38 am

hmm.. can i get one of those "invites" so that i could use blogger? ;p I'll try to add new anime Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. It's a sequel to Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Uploader wannabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploader wannabe   Uploader wannabe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:36 am

Then we need your email address.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ani-watch.net
Ufis*
Admin
Ufis*

Uploader wannabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploader wannabe   Uploader wannabe I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:48 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uploader wannabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uploader wannabe   Uploader wannabe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uploader wannabe
Page 1 of 1